2011年10月27日星期四

Morning Time passes To Pay Photocopy Of Id Of Wow Gold

I go around to find the house, ran his leg to find WoW Gold, but all of the houses are to six months or more than a single year of the rent, I can not pay, and that i thought of looking for a job, the first thing to send exist there, if my mom friends found work, the very first month of wages can rent to move out.
I launched all relationships, finally contact to some friend, a new open club when I seriously his design director, apply for to the club, the ministry of personnel when network maintenance supervisor to lose face, let me the entry.
Today I will work, made a copy of id card and photos, to locate personnel supervisor my position, the personnel manager put me and my friends call to buy diablo3 gold some room, said to the person, I can not reason is that the referee is my friend, asked if he is at this against what person. Specific circumstances let me leave, afternoon ask to see.
I heard this was the folks have to go, my soul son feel I’m finished, such a good job may also be didn’t, suddenly seem like a 27-year-old infants generally, in this society there is no any chance of survival.
I’m going to do in this club tried, the earnest to complete, and I have good ability for this company, however the darkness from the society, the personnel manager is obviously deliberately card I.
In the morning I go to pay photocopy of id of 2 ” of photographs, and the personnel department staff what all don’t say beside me, open WenJianDai my photos directly and copy of id card posted about the entry form file.
Can one go to find the personnel department supervisor my work position, he was called in to some hut, he put my pal called and asked my friend is within this against what person, someone above said, I can not want card I, reason is the job of the table above reference is my friend.
My friends are extremely tricky, the executive said afternoon ask me it and find out actually and what is the row, so I visited the Internet cafe to wait the results. By the way, for somebody on the web, see information, share work look how jail route.
Jot down these things, the hope can give are indulged friend an alert, whether the world of warcraft or the other games or don’t fall, is close friends certainly good face reality, and it is much more difficult than games. The hero from the mode, no beats me Mr Ross, a nasty henan old man to rent a home but stumped me and that i almost got recorded on his knees to people all since i have have no money and never rent.
You mustn’t willing to see myself for that, however i want to tell those who are enthralled, no matter what your loved ones rich or not, don’t visit now, I this case, I ask you don’t still indulge.
World of warcraft is a good game, it has taught me what is honor, so is the logic, exactly what is a fight with his teammates. I usually feel warcraft rules in society, get up also can have the corresponding rules to corresponding, for example achievements will equal to work experience, equipment level would be to a degree.
However it was just a game title, eventually we’ll all have to face the reality of WoW Gold. The truth is that such, cruel, the false, everyone took his mask, every stranger with alert eye I, I’m not sure how to proceed next, maybe I can pull through the entire year, maybe cook however, only hope that you don’t part of my footsteps.

没有评论:

发表评论